Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Play Date Madness: Shaving Cream

This play date set up was easy with minimal prep, but tons of fun for the kiddos. I set up the different areas with food coloring drops on top of the shaving cream for more fun. I used 8 cans to be exact. The only thing that makes sensory play more fun is friends to play with, so we invited some of Littlemiss's friends to play with. I wish I could have taken more pics, but it was hard chasing after my two and hosting :)

Car wash! I added some shovels for the kiddos that need to warm up to sensory play. 

Shaving cream slide! 

Penguin paradise! I added crayola bath colors to the water to color it blue, a huge ice cube (made from freezing water in a plastic container), and penguins. 



 The littlest friend even got to play in the shaving cream. She sat their for a bit and enjoyed squishing it with her legs. (No worries there were two adults on hand to remove and wash her when she wanted to put it in her mouth.)


Shaving cream art. These vibrant colors were a big hit and made beautiful paintings!


Littlemiss was more interested in painting her body :)

Oh my goodness, it was too much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment