Thursday, July 12, 2012

Farm Sensory Tub

I found a larger storage container, so I remade Littlemiss's Farm Sensory Tub. You can see the original, mini-sized one here. I added oatmeal, fences, and a farm cylinder container. The farm animals are from a Farm Toob. The farmer and tractor are vintage from m husbands childhood. 





Littlemiss typically gets inside of it!

Pouring!

Pouring on her head :)

These are only pictures of one play experience. Her play varies. She sometimes play with the animals, and sometimes matches the animals to picture cards of farm animals. It all depends on what she wants to do!

Check out the "Inspirational Blogs" tab at the top of this page for blogs I linky party with!

4 comments:

  1. is fantastic for the children, thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we dis a similar think yesterday, what a coincidence. I wish we had some cute farm buildings though.

    Thanks for linking to the Sunday showcase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The farm building is vintage Fisher Price from my hubby's childhood. I just love vintage toys!

      Delete