Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tot School: Letter L

Littlemiss is 32.5 months old
Tot School


This week we did a lot of activities! It was a ton of fun, but I know next week we won't be able to with all we have going on.
The top of the learning center for the week.

Her mini nature learning center.


Painted leaves.


I set these out all week for Littlemiss to play with and be creative with. They mostly got thrown around our play room. I probably need to set them up differently. I plan on incorporating them in a sensory bin in the next few weeks.



This is what our playroom typically looks like after play. I had other plans for those toilet paper rolls, but it doesn't always work out.
 

I didn't take a lot of pictures of her coloring or doing worksheets, but she's begun to trace letters.


Lacing beads! She's finally working through her frustrations and lacing more beads!

Cutting paper, aka, shredding paper. She enjoyed cutting up the paper and wasn't interested in cutting the lines, which is totally fine.


It's hard to tell in this picture, but this is leaf rubbings. She wasn't really interested in this at all.

I rolled the snakes, she made the letter L.


Learning how to roll snakes.


Nature prints. The print above the leaf is a pine cone print, pretty cool looking.


Sometimes we have tea together as we do Tot School. She loves, loves, loves this! (Of course she only drinks caffeine-free)


She painted some leaves we collected. She got a bit engrossed in this activity and collected extra leaves around our yard to paint as well.


I set up some finger painting for Littlemiss to paint some of her tot school work sheets. I let her mix white paint with green, red, and blue paints.



Loved covering her hands with paint.


After a while of finger painting she requested her paint brushes.


Click on the links with the pictures below to see what else we did this week:

Nature Color Scavenger Hunt
 

Science Journal



0 comments:

Post a Comment