I wanted to make Littlemiss a cute play skirt for the spring and summer, so I grabbed some extra material and whipped it together! I love stripes, and knits are great for play wear, so I easily fell for this material...bonus it's pink! I think I found it in the clearance section at Hancock's. I sewed two pieces of material together in the shape of a simple a-line skirt for the under part of the skirt. I attached this to a pair of old shorts of hers that are too short, so they have built in shorts. I then made three ruffles, with the stripes alternating, and attached them to the skirt. Voila! The skirt is great for play; it moves when she moves!
Crafterhours is having their annul Skirt Week, so I thought I'd enter a few skirts I've made Littlemiss recently. I just love checking out all the talented peeps out there and being inspired by them. Check out all the other skirts at Crafterhours!
 |
| I LOVE how this skirt moves when Littlemiss moves!!! |
 |
| Look at those ruffles fly around! |
i LOVE it! it turned out so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I just love, love ruffles.
Delete