We started feeding BooBoo rice cereal in an effort to hold him over at night. He still likes to wake up at night, often twice, to eat. We've tried to hold him over, but he just screams in our arms. So, maybe rice cereal will fill his belly!
Most babies hate rice cereal at first and spit it out. This was the case with Littlemiss. She took a bite and gave me a look of disgust and spit it out. We had to add pureed apple to hers so she would eat it. BooBoo engulfed his first feeding! We fed it to him before I nursed him thinking he wouldn't want it if I nursed him first. He cried in between bites because we weren't feeding him fast enough. Well, after his first experience I've been nursing him first and he still eats a ton of rice cereal!
I'm slightly obsessed with taking pictures of my kids eating, especially when their babies...just a warning.
Most babies hate rice cereal at first and spit it out. This was the case with Littlemiss. She took a bite and gave me a look of disgust and spit it out. We had to add pureed apple to hers so she would eat it. BooBoo engulfed his first feeding! We fed it to him before I nursed him thinking he wouldn't want it if I nursed him first. He cried in between bites because we weren't feeding him fast enough. Well, after his first experience I've been nursing him first and he still eats a ton of rice cereal!
I'm slightly obsessed with taking pictures of my kids eating, especially when their babies...just a warning.


Lunging into the food!

Crying because we weren't feeding him fast enough!




At my parents house. Looking out on the lake while eating.


Ohmygoodness!! This is too cute! Reminds me of my 2nd son - couldn't feed him fast enough...
ReplyDelete